Sunday, January 6, 2013

Wake Up Call!

   
   When modest women get dressed every day we try to dress in a way that does not tempt men... Christian men who have morals and ethics that we understand.    
 We tend to forget all the men who don't have any morals. The ones who freely imagine things that we purposefully cover up.  THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. The world gives them excuses to do this and has made it normal.   In this age, a big part of your beauty (in their minds) is your body. But I will not advertise my body, giving "samples" to every man I meet. I will not be subject to men who are so assumptive as to think that I want them to whistle as I walk down the street... or the ones who stare or make vulgar comments to friends... or the ones who look you up and down like it's a compliment, an approval of what you are selling, as if, in a sense, to cast their bid!
I despise them and occasionally have the urge to 
punch them in the face! 
Sorry. Back to maturity.
What I am trying to get across is that we need to be confident enough to think these thoughts about misled men, so that we don't need them in order to feel beautiful.   
  

I AM BEAUTIFUL!
SO ARE YOU! 
Believe it and make a change so you don't stoop to their level. Cover up!!!   
Don't give them dirt! They don't deserve it!  
 If this doesn't make you want to be modest I don't know what will!
     You do not have to put up with it... Come on! we are smarter than that!

   
 I know this blog was a bit....harsh.  But I think sometimes we all need a little wake up call.   
   
Grace

    
   

4 comments:

  1. say it like the lady you are, my dear precious daughter... Love you... "Dadda"... PRon :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness me where is the 100 2014-posts i was expecting to find?I would love to read so much more from your brilliant thoughts. It is al so right and I know our Maker is proud of you!! So keep it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow... I haven't looked at this blog in a long time and what you just said made me want to write again. I am older now but have the same beliefs and morals. Thank you for letting God lead you two years ago and commenting on this post. Though it has been a long time I will start posting again.

      Delete
    2. Wow... I haven't looked at this blog in a long time and what you just said made me want to write again. I am older now but have the same beliefs and morals. Thank you for letting God lead you two years ago and commenting on this post. Though it has been a long time I will start posting again.

      Delete