Saturday, September 22, 2012

Why be Modest?

     Why? Because I am determined not to tempt my brothers in Christ. 

     You can say whatever you want about modesty, but there is one thing that you cannot possibly deny, boys think the way we all know they do. And we, as girls, are not capable of knowing what kind of clothing is not a stumbling block for them.       

     I think that the question you should be asking yourself is not why BE modest, but rather WHY NOT? Do you really want a boy's attention on you because he can see your cleavage?....  

     I know what most of you are thinking, "I don't want to look like a grandma!". Here's what I believe: Modesty is style.  Modesty is a statement!  When you are modest you are telling the world 

"I am BEAUTIFUL! I am CONFIDANT! 

 My beauty radiates from my soul, not my body or my clothing." 

     My clothing does not define me but it does define how I feel. I want to look like I feel strong, happy and put together.  Not like I am baiting every boy I meet, because I "need attention". I am worth way more than a dirty glance and a number! YOU ARE TOO!!! 

WE ARE BEAUTIFUL!  WE KNOW WHAT WE BELIEVE!

WE ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO MAKE A STAND!

AND WE ARE NOT FOR SALE!!!!!

I have realized how much clothing matters and I am ready to tell everyone.     

This is my stand! Join me in this war against the world!

 ~Gracie~ 

1 comment:

  1. I wish there was a girl like you in my life when I was your age!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete